To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Browntown, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Axle & Manufacturing • Browntown, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Job Posting TitleOperations Manager
Job Description Summary
Position: Operations Manager
Location: Browntown Office Area
To direct and coordinate all production operations in accordance with company objectives at optimum efficiency consistent with safety and quality requirements. The Operations Manager reports to the Plant/General Manager. All production supervisors report to the Operations Manager.
- Direct all production supervisors in preparation and implementation of production operating plans and strategies consistent with company business plan.
- Develop and maintain an effective organization through selection, training, and motivation of all production personnel. Maintain staffing requirements.
- Monitor and direct all production activities, conditions, and schedules through direct contact with managers and supervisors.
- Initiate and implement programs that lead to reduced cost and improved safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Ensure consistent compliance with plant policies pertaining to safety, quality, efficiency, cost effectiveness, and general plant housekeeping and operation.
- Maintain compliance with AAM Operations Policy. Seek to improve safety, 5S, and visual management continuously.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial management or related experience minimum of 5 years in the foundry industry.
- Knowledge of related area to acquire sufficient background as to procedures, skills, and management techniques to accomplish the position’s basic purpose.
Required Skills and Education
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.