Williams Lea is hiring for Accounts Payable Associates to work Monday through Friday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm!
If you are passionate about AP and AR, this job could be for you!
The Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Associate may perform tasks related to either Accounts Receivables or Accounts Payables or both. Ensures the efficient, accurate, and timely processing of receivables and/or payable in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
- Audit reimbursement and manual check requests for proper paperwork and approval(s).
- Verify and add new vendors to PeopleSoft.
- Edit general ledger account numbers and correct coding errors.
- Verify invoice information against purchase order information and process payments in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Enter vouchers and balance batches.
- Respond to inquiries within Williams Lea and from vendors, researching payment issues as needed.
- Process and distribute reimbursement and manual check requests.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with the manager on job or deadline issues.
- Associates Degree or advanced degree preferred
- 2-3 years of related financial experience in a professional service organization; law firm experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge of financial systems, i.e., Aderant Expert, Chrome River, Elite, CMS or any other comparable financial system preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and spreadsheet software applications.
- Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive materials/documents.
- Attention to detail, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary,
- Ability to maintain professional composure when working with immediate deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This salary was provided in the Job Posting.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 192187
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.