The successful candidate will be responsible for all on-site business activities for the site. They will ensure compliance with established standards and policies for the operation, manage and develop site personnel, meet site financial goals, formulate a partnership with the client and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Specific job duties will include but not be limited to the following:
Production & Workflow
- Monitor and ensure compliance with established workflow processes and procedures
- Manage job scheduling to ensure on- time completion of jobs and other critical production and fulfillment deadlines.
- Oversee efficient and economical utilization of equipment, materials and labor.
- Pro-actively pursue the development of standard practices and update site procedures accordingly.
- Communicate work volumes and production workflow in daily staff 'huddle' meetings.
- Act as primary on-site Canon Solutions America contact for customer
- Maintain targeted levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop excellent customer relationships via formal and informal meetings
- Solicit customer feedback and ideas for service improvement
Supervision & Employee Relations
- Monitor and ensure staff compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Train, motivate, develop and manage site personnel for performance improvement.
- Set developmental goals and conduct periodic performance reviews with direct reports; monitor performance reviews of indirect reports.
- Oversee employee training and staff development. Ensure participation in designated classes.
- Keep staff updated with all site and CBS information.
Equipment Knowledge & Care
- Establish a working familiarity with equipment capabilities; maintain all equipment to manufacturers specifications.
- Keep abreast of technical knowledge and skills of hardware and software through consultation, class instruction, manuals, self-training and exchange of information.
Administration & Reporting
- Maintain targeted levels of profitability
- Manage and control inventory and assets
- Manage the processing of payroll information for site employees
- Manage on-site payables and purchase orders
- Manage and maintain site business records
- Grow existing business and develop new business opportunities within customer location with the support of the sales executive.
- Manage vendors utilized by site and correspond with client as required.
Qualifications should include a bachelor's degree and/or 3 to 5 years experience managing customer locations, customer service, prior management/supervisory experience with previous P and L responsibility, excellent communication skills & strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disability/Protected Veterans
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue