$28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Robert Half is currently looking for an experienced Systems Administrator with a thorough knowledge of networking and load-balancing to join a High Tech - Electronics organization. If you are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, you may excel in this role! Come work as a long-term contract / contract / contract / contract / temporary Systems Administrator in San Leandro, California. This exciting opportunity won't last forever - submit your application today!
- Ensure servers, load-balancers, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Aid in planning service capacity, forecasting demand, evaluating software performance, and tuning systems
- Guide and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Proficient in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is desired
- Working knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Windows Server
- Basic Troubleshooting experience
- Active Directory experience
- Basic Network Troubleshooting experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of high bandwidth HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Administrator and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Systems Administrator
for more information.
- Active Directory Group
- Computer Programming
- Distributed Architectures
- Load Balancing