Customer Performance Manager
Duration: 7+ Months
Location: Burnsville, MN (55306)
Seeking to fill a Customer Performance Manager position at our Sensors business located at the Burnsville, MN facility. This person will become the single point of contact for the daily management of deliveries to Airbus along with development of a process to quickly obtain line of balance information (product delivery plan).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create line of balance (delivery plan) for each Airbus part number.
• Track line of balance and update daily
• Develop data gathering process to create line of balance report on a daily basis without significant effort
• Airbus Scorecard – understand current status, inputs and drive change within the business to positively impact results.
• Support operations and supply chain organizations in the development of plans to assure on-time delivery of products to Airbus.
• Coordinate and execute the actions necessary to deliver according to committed plans
• Proactively identify risk to plans and develop mitigation
• Works in a cross functional environment to coordinate all aspects of product manufacturing associated with assigned customer’s orders, including material procurement, labor allocation, quality assurance, outside processing and outbound logistics
• Create custom reports, and generate standard reports for management
US Citizen candidates only
Please send resumes to Samantha Redfield at Email blocked - click to apply
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Production, Planning, Delivery