Customer Care Representatives - Florence, SC
Kelly Services has openings for Customer Service Representative opportunities working at one of our industry-leading Insurance clients in the Florence, SC area. These are temporary positions where you can both build and elevate your career!
Pay Rate: $11.00
Shift: TBD at offer, must be flexible between the hours of 8am - 8pm for an 8 hour shift
Work Location: Florence, SC
Position Summary: As a Customer Service Representative, this is a key position because you are the voice of our organization and clients. You are highly valued as their primary point of contact and you care about helping others. The Customer Experience is at the forefront of all you do, exceeding expectations at every turn. You are a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find a resolution.
- Researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss.
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing.
- Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers' concerns.
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel.
- Love talking to people and ability to WOW customers on every call
- Minimum of 1 yrs Customer Service experience
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and resolve it
- Ability to work well in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology, including call handling, loan level review and call documentation
- Minimum high school diploma or GED, and 1 year work experience required
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, not your local Kelly Branch.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Resolve Customer Issue