When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
The NA & ACE Billing Coordinator is a multifaceted position. It’s primary focus in ensuring all steps and processes associated with the 3rd party vendor payment and order process are recorded accurately and timely. The candidate will provide expert value-added customer service and consultation to vendors and customers that enhances the customer experience. The Third Party Coordinator will also implement any improvements to the invoice process system, streamline reconciliation, and lead the initiative of consolidating vendors. This position will also offer support the AR Analyst team assisting on receivables projects or account collection work, when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, enter for customer billing/vendor payment, validate, and reconcile all 3rd party mail and email that have been submitted to AmeriGas in SAP in accordance with the vendor terms and applicable customer contract terms.
- Reconcile vendor requests for outstanding balances in a timely manner.
- Consolidate 3rd party vendors for a more profitable pricing structure; ensure deliveries are made timely and without interruption.
- Review and confirm the data integrity for current national account customers. Ensure that the master data is consistent through all respective customer datasets.
- Frequently report on the progress and obstacles encountered for 3rd party vendor outstanding balances.
- Locate 3rd party providers for National Account customers when required. Ensure provider is able to provide the required delivery, service and billing levels.
- Support the AR team by assisting in reconciling/collecting on accounts.
- Assist the AR Analyst team members with receivables projects or account collection work when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented and consistently follows up on tasks until project is complete
- Strong customer service, communication and relationship building abilities
- Strong organization skills combined with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software package
Education and Experience Required:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Customer service experience preferred with 3 to 5 years experience in office environment handling customer accounts
- Detail oriented a must
- Must be able to clearly communicate with customers and vendors
- SAP knowledge a plus
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Obstacles To Troop Movement