To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bridgewater, NJ
- Vaco - New Jersey
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, located near Bridgewater, NJ is adding a newly created position, Accounting Manager to the team.
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Construction/Real Estate industry necessary
- The Accounting Manager will oversee a small accounting team.
- Work closely with the Construction team to support projects through job cost tracking.
- Comply with organizations procedures to review project results regarding AIA schedules, other costs schedules, subcontractor relationships, quality, activities and other performance.
- Experience in all aspects of AIA billing
- Review and approve all Accounts Payable and vendor invoices for accuracy within a timely matter.
- Assist with the month end close process including standard journal entries, balance sheet, cash flow and Profit Loss reviews.
- Completing monthly accruals, variance analysis and account reconciliations, as necessary.
- Serve as a liaison being responsive and attentive to the requests from for internal and external individuals - including third party accountants, vendors and subcontractors.
- Collaborate with the project team in the monitoring and review of all project billing proofs, ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Communicates with project team, vendors, subcontractors and external parties to manage job cost requests/requirements, including waivers of lien, insurance and any additional contractually required documents necessary to invoice clients or pay vendors.
- Work closely with the job Cost Accounting Manager and necessary Management staff on all aspects of project construction accounting.
- Oversee the job cost accounting staff and assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Assisting the construction team and prepare cash flows, budgets, projections etc.
Requirements for the position include:
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel, SAGE 300 Construction & Real Estate and/or Timberline, Yardi and ProCore preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Previous Construction accounting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary.
- Previous Project Management Experience a plus
This is an excellent direct-hire, permanent role with the opportunity to grow with the company.