Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.What will I be doing?
***The location for this position can be McLean, VA or Dallas, TX.***
Are you a data-savvy and innovative problem solver who flourishes with learning new technologies? If so, then you could be the newest member of the team as the Manager, Customer Platforms. In this role, you will have blended responsibilities of both data and business analysis. Specifically, you will facilitate alignment across all departments on future state end-to-end customer experiences and capabilities required to service them and understand Customer platform trends to inform program strategic direction. You will have oversight on the support, the coordination of documents, and the implementation of business requirements by determining solutions that enhance business systems, as well as provides support to business operations and processes. Furthermore, you will work with the team to understand their needs, related to information technology and enhance business process by promoting new functionality.
More specifically, you will:
- Analyze, define and document technical design for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating systems environment, collaborate with other systems, internal and external controls and output
- Supervise modeling efforts to ensure that specifications and constructs adhere to appropriate mathematical and statistical standards and answer particular analytic questions
- Involved in cross-organizational task groups concerning new automated systems, products and/or service
- Work with cross functional project teams to plan, coordinate and rollout software change/release to Controlled Testing and Production, obtain required approvals as scheduled, and transition project to Production
- Utilize performance measurements and indicators to identify areas for improvement; develop process improvement plans for each performance indicator or area identified
- Develop and oversee project plans and roadmaps that outline preventative and corrective actions necessary to remediate control deficiencies, maximizing effectiveness and mitigating future exposure
- Conduct and/or facilitate user acceptance testing to include developing and executing test cases, communication with project teams, validating and documenting results
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify development opportunities and recommend applicable business solutions
- Research emerging technologies and recommend solutions that align with business goals
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience with developing high-level to detailed requirements, and writing use cases/user stories from the requirements
- Exposure to cloud platforms, technologies, and processing environments
- Working knowledge of data querying, reporting, forecasting, analysis and operations research, including statistical methods and modeling
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five to seven (5-7) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of Database and SQL experience
- Two (2) years of experience demonstrating customer data in marketing, engagement, or analytics capacity
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience building project plans and schedules with multiple dependencies
- Amazon Web Services Training Course
- Experience in a Cloud migration project
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects