BHS Corrugated North America is seeking individuals with technical background, looking to start their career in Sales.
Ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record with industrial equipment and excellent organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills. Must be able to travel to accounts, trade shows, etc. Engineering or technical degree a plus. We offer a highly competitive wage and benefit package.
About the Job:
As an Entry Level Regional Sales Manager for BHS Corrugated North America, you will be responsible for assisting with the sale of corrugated equipment, services and/or related accessories learning all aspects of the Corrugated Equipment Regional Sales position.
You will do this by travelling with and working alongside an experienced Regional Sales Manager as they:
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers in the territory. This includes visiting customer sites, identifying future projects, and understanding the business climate in the territory.
- Work with customers to determine which BHS machines meet the customers production goals, generate and present machinery proposals/options, layout drawings and sales literature.
- Assist the Project Engineers during the project realization phase by collecting required information from the customer and visit customer site to follow up on status and progress of the project.
- Assist the corrugating roll sales manager in maintaining and growing the corrugating roll business, selling new corrugating rolls, pressure rolls, side frames and cards, and regrinding existing corrugating rolls for all corrugating equipment, not just BHS.
- Maintain and grow the lifecycle business including spare part orders, spare part programs like consignment and pick & pay warehouses, field service, remote service and BHS maintenance support programs.
The person who will be successful in this position will have a strong desire to succeed by their own motivation. They will be willing to travel over 50% of the time and open to possible relocation at the end of the training period.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical aptitude, with the ability to learn the corrugated industry. Any experience in the software and digital worlds would be a plus.
Competitive salary based on experience and benefits package is offered.
BHS is the world???s largest provider of solutions for the corrugated industry. We are a privately-owned company, headquartered out of Germany, with more than 50 years in the corrugated industry. BHS has had a presence in North America for 25 years, primarily focusing on sales and service of corrugated equipment.
To learn more about BHS, please visit our website: www.bhs-world.com
BHS Corrugated, a world leader OEM of corrugating machinery has a position available for a Western US Regional Sales Manager. Responsible for the sales of equipment, services and or/related accessories within the assigned region, providing prospective customers with price quotations, warranty procedures and additional details as appropriate.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training