To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Sales (Wound Division)
Lincare • Knoxville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Manager for the Wound Division manages the current wound division sales force, promoting sales growth for the center.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Establishes and maintains a relationship with current and potential customers in the medical community
- Manages and trains current sales representatives in order to promote sales growth throughout our program
- Develops and assists in the implementation of action plans for under-performing sales territories
- Identifies new areas for business growth and assists the current sales force in developing these areas
- Prepares for and participates in trade shows, exhibits, and advertising campaigns
- Conducts in-service for customers, educating them in the use and application of Lincare equipment
- Initiates resolution to complaints from customers
- Prepares and submits approved plans for sales territory management
- Provides marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
- Inputs and maintains Lincare's Saleforce tracking system and submits reports as requested
- Follows up on lost contracts/accounts and identifies problems with product or services and reports to management
- Assists in the preparation of sales forecasts
- Understands and provides pricing on equipment and services to potential and current customers, along with billing and invoicing procedures
- Provides information on Medicare, Medicaid, insurance procedures, and product information to customers when applicable
- Assists the center in the assurance of clean and proper paperwork including appropriate approvals as deemed by management before any contracts (including correlating paperwork) are sent to the Business Information Group for review and processing
- May be required to setup and/or assist with deliveries to new and current customers
- Follows applicable policies and procedures of the Safety & Regulatory Manual regarding General Safety, OSHA (includes the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment), DOT (driving safety), FDA, and Emergency Planning
- Requires a valid driver's license
- At least 3 years of sales experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans