To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ontario, CA
- Ryan Session
- Phone: 9095793702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Ontario, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Looking for an Administrative Assistant for Large Manufacturing, Industrial, Health Care and Professional Services companies in the Inland Empire
- HS Diploma or GED (Bachelors Degree Preferred)
- 4+ years of related Administrative Assistant experience
- 2+ clerical experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills
- Able to type 50WPM
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Scheduling Travelarrangment
- Reviewing financial documents
- Calendar management for various Managers
- Planning events
- Process purchase orders timely and efficiently
- Maintain positive, effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Effectively prioritize workload to achieve optimum
- Perform various purchasing tasks as needed
- Relay customer feedback to management team
- Work with other departments to stay informed with developments regarding open orders, samples, quotes, shipments, etc
- Handle all in-house accounts
If interested please submit resume or contact for more information
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.