Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas. We set ourselves apart with our high quality products and our commitment to excellent service to our customers. Our commitment to our employees is just as strong – we believe in respect for the individual and seek to develop our people to help them in growing their careers.
Our Temecula, California Plant is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor (swing shift) to join our leadership team.
The Production Supervisor has responsibility for overall management of department operations to include assuring acceptable safety standards, developing people, improving processes, reducing costs and driving superior customer service by ensuring on-time delivery of a quality product.
- Ensure safety of personnel and compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
- Plan department operations to achieve product quality, efficiency, cost and on-time delivery performance
- Work with cross-functional teams and leverage LEAN methodologies to drive processes improvement
- Effectively communicate with and develop employees while driving results
Viable candidates should possess a minimum of 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with a record of achieving results through people. College degree preferred.
The successful candidate will have proficiency in:
- Experience with LEAN and process improvement methodology
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with strong interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to understand, effectively interpret and communicate complex situations
- Proven task record in setting and meeting goals
- Establishing credibility and trust among cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. The Production Supervisor role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total rewards offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive – your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k with a match – 100% of the first 4%
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture visit our website at We have built or success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career www.milgard.com/careers as we continue to build an even greater organization!Company
Milgard Manufacturing IncorporatedShift
Shift 2 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Training And Development