Immediate need for a talented Application Support Analyst
with experience in the UtilityIndustry
This is a 12+Months Contract
opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Birmingham, AL.
Please review the job description below. Job ID: 22-52497 Key Responsibilities, Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Business, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of application support and analysis experience is required
- Experience with Oracle or comparable database systems required
- Experience using SQL or other database query language preferred
- Data analytics experience using Tableau, Power-BI, or other business intelligence software preferred
- Experience using JIRA or similar project tracking software preferred
- Experience with CAMP application preferred but not needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Access, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of financial compliance standards and business processes preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
Our client is a leading UtilityIndustry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration. J2W:CB3
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
- Business Intelligence
- Business Processes
- Data Analysis