To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Albany, IN 47150
- Kaitie Clark
- Phone: (502) 390-2429
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable/Staff Accountant
Ingenium Talent • New Albany, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Ingenium Talent is a privately held Professional Search and Staffing firm. We have over 25 years of combined experience conducting searches on a national scope. We pride ourselves in quickly ascertaining business needs and delivering timely and effective solutions to our clients. In our 25 years of combined experience, we have overseen 1000’s of successful searches across the country. Our placements range from Staff-Level to C-level executives. We have worked with small to medium sized businesses, Fortune 100 companies and government entities. We listen to what is important to you when deciding to make a change and align that with the same expectations of our clients.
Our client, a manufacturing company located in southern Indiana, is currently searching for two Staff Accountants to join their team. This opportunity will have a great deal of advancement opportunities to continue professional growth within the organization. This role involves high visibility and will work with the CFO on a daily basis. The Staff Accountant will provide support to the Accounting Department in the areas of AR, monthly reconciliations, general ledger management, journal entry postings, as well as special projects as assigned.
- Reconciling bank statements and managing cash flow
- Account analyses
- Managing the AR process
- Booking journal entries and making adjusting entries
- Managing Aging
- Collecting on outstanding invoices by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax, or mail
- Preparing bank deposits
- Assisting with subledger account reconciliations
- Provide accounting support to all departments within the company
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually customer accounts receivable reconciliation to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review all inner company and third-party transactions and generate invoice and credit memos as necessary
- Conduct regular GL maintenance
- Research and solve payment discrepancies and adjust accounts as needed
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be detail-oriented with an eye for accuracy
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional demeanor and ability communicate positively and effectively with customers, and fellow employees
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to the changing needs and priorities
- Must be a team player and willing to assist other team members
- 4-year accounting degree required
- 1-3 years of recent accounting experience