Customer Service Representative - No Experience Needed/Recent HS Graduates Welcome!
Chandler, AZ 85286
Monday – Thursday 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (flexible to work any 8 hour shift assigned)
Friday 5:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (flexible to work any 8 hour shift assigned)
All agents are required to work 1-2 Saturday a month from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Agents are eligible for overtime pay
Availability for Sundays if business needs require it (example: end of month falls on Sunday)
Paying $16.11 per hour $17.70 per hour for Spanish bilingual candidates** bilingual pay rate until the candidates are tested in bilingual, have passed escrow certification and are place on a Spanish speaking account.
- Compares and evaluates possible customer service solutions, and decides which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
- Timely and accurate processing of payoff statement quotes, including prepayment penalty and refund calculations.
- Resolve mortgage research items by utilizing the servicing system.
- Assists borrowers with late charge waiver, due date change, and other loan maintenance requests.
- Process verification of Mortgage for both internal and external customer.
- Input data and verify information as it pertains to processing telephone draft payments.
- Provide customers with information about company products and services to generate additional revenue through cross-sell/up-sell opportunities.
- Properly document each customer interaction in the servicing system.
- Perform loan-related mathematical equations.
- Perform follow-up and research tasks to ensure problem resolution.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer mortgage assets.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred.
- A high school diploma or state accepted equivalency is required.
- Must have ability to delight Customers.
- Must have Excellent Vocal Communication.
- Must have punctual excellence traits.
- Must be Customer Resolution driven.
- Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience.
- Training provided.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Customer Interaction Management
Complex Problem Solving