Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401(k) with employer match, and additional company provided retirement benefits.
Global electrical distribution services provider seeks motivated salesperson with verifiable track record of identifying, developing, & closing high volume sales in the Midwest electrical construction market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes in excess of twenty (20) on/off site customer visits (sales calls) per week.
- Aggressively prospects, identifies, pursues, and wins 5-digit sales opportunities.
- Works closely with inside sales support to drive incremental high-margin revenue.
- Develops a detailed understanding of products & services, and extends that knowledge to configure creative & high-value solutions to meet the needs & exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Maintains market awareness as it applies to the key sectors served by the company.
- Consistently utilizes CRM tool to track and report sales activity.
- Participates in regional & national industry events & associations.
- Highly organized and efficient; capable of working in a fast-paced sales driven environment.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite of programs.
- Exceptional and professional verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficiency & discipline with CRM systems & methodologies.
- Strong presence & reputation in the Midwest commercial construction market.
- Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ten years of related experience in the electrical field, ten years of verifiable experience in outside sales, or a combination of both.
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review URL blocked - click to apply.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
URL blocked - click to apply