Our Aircraft client is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant for 2 months. Please review the job description and if qualified, apply today for immediate consideration.
- Process Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) invoices in company PO system, get approvals and send to Accounting Department
- Manage and maintain company technical publications online library in Sharepoint
- Upload, tag and save technical documents into Sharepoint
- Research and prepare special technical projects for procurement team and AVP Technical Support
- Prepare correspondence and transmit legal documents to various parties
- Gather executed documents and create lease transcripts and aircraft transcripts after sales/leases occur, store all executed documents on SharePoint
- Prepare FedEx air bills for shipment and track shipments
- Office management including supply orders,
- Liaison with building management process office invoices and organizes office special events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Leasing (Contract Law)