ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER – WASHINGTON, D.C.
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Estimator / Project Manager in Washington, D.C.
Electrical Estimator / Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Estimator / Project Manager in Washington, D.C. is between $95,000 and $105,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Established organization with great reputation and workplace culture
- Unsurpassed market stability
- Generous pay package
- Employee empowerment
- Fantastic culture for long term growth
- Company rewards and recognizes employee achievements
Electrical Estimator / Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing projects on estimates won
- Manage Assistant Project Managers and Coordinators
- Prepare proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Attend pre-bid meetings and/or tour job sites to confirm requisite take-offs
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including information on pricing from suppliers obtained through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, software uploads, etc.
- Support other department personnel as required; may include assisting with estimates in other disciplines
- May review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials
- Interface with clients on bid-walks
- May provide support to field operations regarding electrical estimates
Electrical Estimator / Project Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with government oriented electrical construction experience
- At least 3 years of experience working as an estimator in the electrical construction industry
- Must have experience managing electrical projects
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the electrical industry
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning
- Ability to manage a team and their expectations
- Working knowledge of electrical installation, estimating techniques, and cost control
- Ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems
- Ability to perform detailed work and successfully meet deadlines
- Must have stable work history
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree
Please forward your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER – WASHINGTON, D.C. for immediate consideration, or call
for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER – WASHINGTON, D.C.
Related Electrical Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction, Electrical Estimator