RN Vice President of Quality - Hendersonville, TN!!!!
Full-time | No Weekends
Plan, implement, direct, evaluate, and document an integrated, comprehensive, proactive quality and risk-management program for all hospital and community-based programs, designed to monitor and, when possible, eliminate the risk of injury to patients, visitors, and employees, and protect the hospital’s financial resources.
- A master’s degree in nursing, healthcare administration, business administration, or the equivalent is strongly preferred
- Tennessee Registered Nurse License
- Over five years of relevant work experience with minimum of four years demonstrated competence in quality, patient safety and risk management is required
- Strong professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills used to effectively relate all levels of the organization
- Background in Quality required; Risk Management, Patient Safety backgrounds considered
- Must be a RN
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have short term acute care experience within a large hospital facility
- Leadership and Quality experience required
- Must present well over the phone
- 3-4 years in current role (no job hoppers)
- Must be upbeat and approachable
Please send an updated resume to Dave Friedman at Email blocked - click to apply. Looking forward to connect!!!
Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
Six Sigma Methodology