Top drivers earn up to $65,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,000-$1,210 weekly
Home time: Daily
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailer hauling flooring tile.
- 100% no-touch.
- 50% drop-and-hook.
- 5-15 loads per week.
- Monday-Friday work schedule.
- Drive within California.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Carson City, CA.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)