To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Field Technician
Kforce Technology • Southfield, MI
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an IT Field Technician in Southfield, Michigan (MI). Summary: The main function of the Field Support Technician role is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical Field Support Technician is responsible for assisting users and resolving computer problems for clients in person. Job Responsibilities:
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity
- May install software or perform hardware testing at the user's desk site
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
- Associate's degree in a Computer related field or equivalent training required
- 0-2 years of experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time