Blue Rhino Propane looking for CDL drivers for full time work to handle daily routes delivering 20lb propane tanks to our retail customers.
**No Prior Driving Experience Needed**
- Must have CDL Class A with Hazmat endorsement or be willing to get your Hazmat endorsement.
- Year round work as an Essential Worker with a growing facility for a great company.
- Possible opportunity to progress into a Full Time CDL role
- Job Types: Seasonal
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations and customers.
- Engages in daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires.
- Requires on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response.
- Possesses a drive, determination, professionalism, and the desire to be a significant factor in growing our business.
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have HAZMAT endorsement, or be able to obtain it quickly
- Good driving record
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds in each hand, up to 200-600 times per day, in all weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Why Blue Rhino? We're more than just America’s premier propane tank exchange brand. Blue Rhino is a company that cares about its employees, and about the environment, working hard to recycle millions of propane tanks every year and keeping them out of landfills. Lastly, Blue Rhino cares about the community and gives back. We sponsor [ Link removed ] , a rhino conservation charity. We also support [ Link removed ] , a charity of competition chefs who grill for those affected by natural disasters. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Blue Rhino team today!
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Medical Emergency
- Professional Attitude