To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wireless Specialist - (Part-Time)
Premium Retail Services • Austin, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Mobile Sales Associate
- Serve and advise customers, helping them select the right wireless products and services to meet their needs
- Process new activation, upgrades, prepaid plans, and sell wireless devices
- Greet and engage with browsing customers to build relationships and promote wireless products
- Recommend wireless accessories and warranty coverage plans
- Maintain sales performance to goals
- Provide professional in store support, including phone set-up, customer service, and troubleshooting
- Build strong, productive relationships with in-store management and associates
- Maintain consistent store scheduled hours and input into assigned system daily
- Participate in required training sessions on internet-related services and products, as well as stay up to date on industry news and trends
- Identifies sales opportunities at store level (traffic awareness)
- Ensure product display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, and interactive displays working properly, overall appearance and presentations standards maintain excellence
- Forward thinking problem-solver, go above and beyond for the client’s objectives, serving as an extension of the manufacturer or client
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities in timely manner
- Indicates opportunities and in store concerns as they arise to management
- Identifies competitive advantages and submits ideas at local level
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
- Minimum two years of experience in wireless, consumer electronics, or related category
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills required
- Passion for selling and engaging with customers
- Strong presentation and/or selling skills required
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES