To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrance, CA 90501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. District Sales Manager (Acura)
American Honda Motor Co Inc • Torrance, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position supports the Auto sales wholesale activities for the Acura division. The Sr District Sales Manager will be responsible for wholesaling vehicles to dealers within the district; ensuring dealers represent the Acura Brand in all phases of operation: Sales, Customer Service, Advertising, Profitability and Facility.
- Build, maintain and develop dealership accounts and contacts
- Assist dealers with floor planning, promotions, merchandising, advertising and other sales consultant responsibilities
- Review and analyze dealerships' financial performance
- Conduct in-dealership sales training; improve customer and sales satisfaction levels in assigned areas
- Achieve market penetration objectives; and work with Acura management to meet divisional goals and objectives.
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years of experience in wholesale automotive sales/retail auto sales as well as a demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Marketing, advertising, and merchandising experience is a significant plus
- Experience in report writing and large group presentations is essential
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Position will cover the DC Metro territory.
- Position also requires extensive travel and future relocation.
Critical Competencies: Creating Teamwork, Valuing Relationships, Influence & Impact, Developing Self & Others, Ethics & Integrity, Inclusion & Diversity