Our client is seeking a Civil / Transportation Engineer that has a passion for what they do! They are looking for someone that can come in and work throughout a wide-variety of projects.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports and other project-related documents
- Prepare roadway and sidewalk layout and corridor modeling
- Conduct drainage analysis and design
- Manage time to keep within budget constraints
- Work with clients to understand project requirements, and develop solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of proven experience in Civil Engineering design
- PE or pursuing
- DOT experience is required
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and other applicable design tools (GEOPAK, InRoads, Open Roads)
- Knowledge of state DOT design process and standards preferable, but not required.
To apply, send your resume to URL blocked - click to apply. All communication is confidential!
Kristin Ketzenberg, Gpac - Recruiter
Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Physical Education (Pe)
Attention To Detail