Our client, a prestigious AmLaw 100 firm, has a rare opening in their patent prosecution group!
The role is only open due to retirement, because people love to stay at this firm! It's an exciting opportunity to join a group at the firm that is continuing to grow and evolve and to work on a variety of patent portfolios.
Candidates must have 3+ years of patent prosecution experience. Filing experience with the USPTO is required, and PCT experience is strongly preferred.
Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree.
Interested in learning more? Please apply below or reach out to Marina Wikner on Linkedin for further information!
- Comprehensive knowledge of patent intellectual property
- USPTO filings experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Patent - US Prov - Utility - Des - PCT
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- 3+ years of relevant experience
It is an terrific opportunity to develop case management skills and client relationships, as well as provide training to support staff. In addition, the organization can offer you compensation on a competitive level. Are you passionate about growing your paralegal career? Contact us today to help!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal
for more information.
- Case Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service