Programmer Analyst - Winona Lake/Warsaw, IN
$50-55k annual base salary & BEST BENEFITS ON THE MARKET!
About the Company and Programmer Analyst Opportunity:
- Our client's campus is a five-minute walk from a beautiful lake community where you can enjoy boating, skiing or paddleboarding during lunch or after hours! Winona Lake is also home to miles of biking/running trails, an assortment of artisan shops and local eateries.
- Room for growth and upward mobility within the organization; contests and give backs to employees on regular basis
- Excellent benefits at a minimal cost; FREE TUITION for children and sliding scale per tenure for employee and spouse
- The culture is a tight-knit Christian community, family oriented, friendly, and motivated
Overview of the Programmer Analyst role:
• Provide enterprise systems support by applying analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve business and systems issues to maximize the benefit of IT investments
• Create and maintain integrations between software applications as well as program development in support of new or changed software requirements.
Preferred Qualifications for the Programmer Analyst:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• 2+ years programming experience
• Minimum one year of related job experience with SQL programming
• Must possess a high degree of technical skill in programming, database schema, and generating ad-hoc reports
For more information about this Programmer Analyst opportunity, please email your resume in strict confidence to Maggie Dillon at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Programmer Analyst today! #CFS2021
KEYWORDS: Programmer, Programmer Analyst, software development, information technology
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Programmer Analyst
- Application Development
- Maintain Enterprise Application
- Technical Support
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)