To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
(Contract) Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst - (Bilingual/Spanish required) Los Angeles, CA
Bank of America Merchant Services, LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Every day, we deliver innovative solutions at the forefront of fintech that help businesses better serve their customers, expand their business, protect themselves from fraud, and reimagine commerce. Formed in 2009 by powerhouse brands Bank of America and First Data, we’ve grown to process more than 16 billion transactions at approximately 529,000 merchant locations in 2017 alone. We’re a leader with deep expertise and momentum.
Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Analyst is an individual contributor reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Leader. This position plays an integral role in cultivating robust and diverse talent pipelines for Bank of America Merchant Services (BAMS). The Sourcing Analyst works with recruiters and line of business (LOB) hiring managers to build a scouting and sourcing culture at that includes developing national partnerships, implementing new strategies, and cultivating effective ways to leverage the BAMS team and their networks in collective efforts to proactively find top talent.
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies that generate well-qualified candidates to meet recruiting goals for high volume, bilingual, difficult markets, niche positions and aging requisitions.
- Prepare and present strategic sourcing presentations to line of business • Drive sourcing efforts for each business channel for specific roles and future pipelining including developing and maintaining target list.
- Monitor the internal sourcing model and develop and own the sourcing plan for all BAMS organizations.
- Define sourcing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and sourcer-specific metrics, and report on sourcing performance.
- Ensure each sourcing tool/job board is fully optimized. Gain and maintain expertise in the use of sourcing tools for maximum optimization and ROI.
- Partner with marketing team on social media and creative sourcing efforts. • Serve in recruiter role when needed.
- Stay current on latest sourcing trends.
- Grow and maintain a strong pipeline for all positions.
- Maintain strong working relationship with external vendors (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc.), and internal recruiters and hiring managers.
- Facilitate meetings to include sourcing review and Talent Acquisition huddle and offsite meetings.
- Gather and maintain competitive intelligence and market data to target companies, as appropriate.
- Manage Employee Referral Program, including tracking and ensure appropriate payouts.
- Exceptional networking and relationship-building skill-set and orientation
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion with the skill-sets needed to build, manage, and engage diverse talent pipelines
- Proven ability to think analytically
- Outstanding time management skills with proven ability to multi-task in an effective and timely manner • Demonstrated ability to execute on short-term, deadline-driven daily tasks as well as critical long-term projects requiring collaboration with external constituencies
- Very detail oriented • Sound judgment with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion • Superb interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with both internal and external customers at all levels. Strong team player with a passion for success
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field or a combination of education and experience • 1-3+ years sourcing and recruiting experience
- Bilingual/Spanish required
- Sales sourcing experience
- Experience with leveraging social media for talent acquisition and job board/sourcing tools • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.
- Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and regulations.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: HR, Recruiting, Social Media, Bank, Banking, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance