To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
*Customer Service Representative
Nesco Resource • Louisville, KY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nesco Resource is seeking an entry-level Customer Service Representative for direct hire at a local bank headquartered in downtown Louisville. This is a great company to build a career!
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Contact Center Representative is responsible for providing outstanding service, client or non-client. The Contact Center Representative will place a strong emphasis on cross-selling bank products when servicing accounts. The Representative will also strive to provide accurate information to all inquiries while following departmental procedures and bank policies to achieve their individual performance goals.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous customer service or banking experience preferred.
- Should be familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word programs.
- English/Spanish speaking and reading ability preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely, professional manner; make outbound calls as directed.
- Ensure client satisfaction by resolving client research in a prompt and timely manner.
- Effectively use bank resources, procedure manuals and reference materials to independently service client inquiries when necessary.
- Provide account information and perform necessary research.
- Resolve basic client inquiries with a strong emphasis on cross-selling bank products and services.
- Protect client information by following department security guidelines and procedures.
- Transfer calls to appropriate Republic Associates and Departments when necessary.
- Identify sales opportunities, on both inbound and outbound calls, and enthusiastically offer bank products that complement the client relationship. Required to meet all individual sales and service standards.
- Consistently strive to provide one call resolution; escalate any issues/questions that arise to a supervisor.
- Follow department best practice standards for providing excellent service and selling bank products.
- Stay current on changes to products, procedures and policy of the bank and the department.
- Successfully complete necessary training and testing to advance servicing skills.
- Ensure adherence to scheduled shift start times and break times to optimize availability.
- Maintain a working knowledge of compliance requirements affecting your position and area of responsibilities and actively learn new regulations and assist in the implementation, if required.
- Model and foster behaviors that support the Bank's values and corporate culture creating an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability and dedication to the organization.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Must be self-motivated and work well in a team environment.
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and excellent grammar.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must exhibit good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must possess the decision-making ability to offer a variety of solutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the associate is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand or walk. The associate is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Travel between Republic Banking facilities may be required.
- Flexible work schedule that will include some evenings, weekends and overtime.
- Occasional out-of-town travel is required.
- Stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.