To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Des Moines, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SECURITY-WALK IN INTERVIEWS ACCEPTED!
Securitas USA • Des Moines, IA
Posted 27 days ago
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS WELCOMED!
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS-NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES welcomes walk-in job seekers for on the spot job interviews. Walk-in times are Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm. If you would prefer to make an appointment, please give our office a call at 515-221-2766 to schedule one today!
1011 Office Park Road Suite 2
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
For an EXPEDITED experience, please fill out the application online ahead of time at WWW.Securitasjobs.com.*Be sure to apply to the West Des Moines location*
WE HAVE A VARIETY OF OPENINGS TO OFFER FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME JOB SEEKERS:Multiple positions available in the Grimes, Ames, West Des Moines and Metro area
Pay rates are based on experience and location. No experience is REQUIRED!
- Full-Time and Part-Time job opportunities
- Pay rates starting at $10.50/hr
- Seeking officers for all shifts
- Must be able to work weekends-Monday thru Friday schedules not available
- Seeking individuals with friendly and helpful personalities who enjoy helping others
- Valid D/L may be required for some positions
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
- Additional Employee PERK programs!!!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel.
- Patrol premises-walking patrols, may involve walking up and down stairs
- Observe facility-check for irregularities, unlocked doors, hazardous items
- Access control- may monitor entries/exits, access gates, badging, metal detectors, bag & vehicle checks etc.
- Write reports for all incidents
- Respond to emergency situations
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License- NOT required for all sites
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 515-221-2766
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!