Position: Assistant Physical Therapy Director
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
Employment Type: Full-Time (minimum 2 years outpatient experience)
Benefits: 401K &
Compensation: Competitive hourly rate ($1500 sign on bonus and tuition reimbursement!!)
About Carolina Physical Therapy:
Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine was founded in 2006 with a mission to provide research-based therapy in a caring environment. Our staff is selected because of their commitment and determination to make a difference in the health and well-being of others. Our combined clinical experience and compassion is really what sets us apart. We currently have a group of ten clinics throughout Columbia, Sumter and Charleston, South Carolina.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a full time Assistant Physical Therapy Director , for our Sumter location for an immediate hire.
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k, health, dental, PTO & more!
- Multiple opportunities for professional development and specialization
- Family-friendly work environment
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
We Are Seeking:
- Assistant Physical Therapist Director with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Candidate with a strong emphasis on patient care
- Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current state of South Carolina license, CPR certification
- Exercise and manual based skills, and sports rehab
- Outgoing and energetic personality
- Determination to emotionally invest and crush all of your work goals
For immediate consideration, please apply on line.
- Health Care
- Interpersonal Skills