To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Host/Hostess, Agave Grill & Bar - The Westin Desert Willow Villas
Westin Properties • Palm Desert, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Worldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Westin Desert Willow Villas - 75 Willow Ridge, Palm Desert, CA, 92260
Discover the essence of desert tranquility amid an inspiring outcropping of the Santa Rosa Mountains in southern California. This uniquely imagined resort is suffused with signature Westin style and personal services to help you relax, refresh and renew.
Position is primarily responsible for greeting and seating guests in the restaurant using all the techniques and steps outlined in the service standards of the hotel.
- Greet and seat guests in the restaurant using all the techniques and steps outlined in the service standards of the hotel.
- Ensure that each guest is greeted with warm, friendly enthusiasm and seated at his/her table in the fastest possible time.
- HanSet the tone of aggressive hospitality that will continue all through the restaurant, during the entire meal period.
- Supervise and control seating in the restaurant and ensure that guests are seated in stations so that no server is overloaded with guests at any given time, and in a manner that is fair at all times.
- Check on every table to ensure that it is clean, spotless and fully set up, and that all silverware and glassware is spotless before any guests are seated at the table. In addition, check to ensure that all chairs are free of crumbs and that the carpet is spotless.
High school or equivalent education required.
Minimum of two years experience in public contact or customer service position required. Preferred restaurant/hospitality experience.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.