Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
The Program/Contract Manager (P/CM) shall maintain a close working relationship with the NSW Preparatory Course COR and active duty staff, to include collaboration on all aspects of the course curriculum. The P/CM shall maintain accurate records of student information that includes travel activity, PST testing and results in the designated Government system. The P/CM shall be familiar with all aspects of the job, test sites, and Centers of Influence (i.e. Recruit Training Center (RTC), Naval Training Center (NTC), Training Support Center, NSWCEN, other supporting entities) in their relationship to the operation of NSW prep course.
The Contractor shall ensure that training management is conducted in accordance with OPNAV, SOCOM, NSWC, and NSWCEN instructional directives and policies. All policies are held electronically and distributed by the military staff. (i.e. Drop/roll policy, drug/substance abuse, workplace violence and their application to students). The P/CM shall meet minimum PST standards within 30 calendar days of reporting IAW current MILPERS MAN 1220-410 SWCC candidate standards. The P/CM shall maintain a fitness level and be prepared to pass same standards on a yearly basis.
•Position is based at Naval Station Great Lakes, IL
- Directly supervise administrative and medical contract personnel
- Supervise Physical Training Instructors in conjunction with Lead Physical Training Instructors
- Manage the Physical Training Instructor's training activities
- The P/CM is not required to be at every training evolution, but shall maintain strict oversight of each Instructor's performance through the Lead Physical Training Instructors
- Ensure all instruction is being carried out in accordance with established curriculum, to include safety aspects of the training evolution and fulfillment of curriculum guidelines
- Oversee the implementation of the established academic curriculum
- Ensure physical and classroom evolutions are properly staffed, to include ensuring that required instructor/student ratios (currently ranging from 1:1 to 1:25) are maintained; additionally, coordination may be required to ensure that the appropriate medical coverage is present and available for students at each physical evolution
- Evaluate Physical Training Instructors to ensure physical evolutions are being conducted in accordance with approved curriculum to minimize injuries and maximize candidate success
- Manage cycles of students arriving and departing based on convening class capacity, student flow, and completion of course requirements
- Implement and execute curriculum, to include control documents; test plan; lesson plan; trainee guide; high-risk evolution documents; administrator guides; and evolution brief sheets and attached matrixes
- Submit course improvement and innovation change proposals through the COR for review and approval prior to implementation
- Review exit critiques and provide recommendations in a per class report to the COR
- Provide an as-needed report to the COR on contractor issues and command climate
- Communicate observations and trends of testing results, as requested, to the COR to provide feedback focused on better preparation of applicants in training
- Assist candidates in understanding the NSW selection pipeline, its requirements, and how to best prepare them for the selection process
- Possess the ability to demonstrate and explain all points of performance of exercises included in the Physical Standards Test and exit test
- Must be willing to operate a Company vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Administration, Finance, Operations Management, HR Management, Exercise Science or Kinesiology preferred
- Three years of recent experience as a Program/Contract Manager of a contract in similar size and scope
- Working knowledge of NSW and the NSW pipeline required
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last five years
- Basic proficiency with MS Office required
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Program/Contract Manager
Work is typically based in a busy office/training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Human Resource Management