To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
Proven Recruiting • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come join a Prestigious Global Public Firm in LA as their next Financial Reporting Senior! They are ranked #1 in their industry and you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the Director as well as International Controllers. If you're looking for the next step up in your career, we want to talk to you!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field
- 3-5 years of accounting and SEC reporting experience; Big 4 experience highly desired
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions) and ERP accounting systems
What you'll do:
- Maintain monthly close processes and review monthly close reconciliations to ensure timely and accurate closing of the books for internal and external reporting for Corporate unit
- Maintain systems and procedures to comply with SOX requirements, initiate corrective actions as necessary;
- Initiate, improve, and create efficiencies in systems and procedures
- Assist with the corporate worldwide financial consolidation, including the business processes and financial system that support it;
- Identify and assess appropriate accounting treatment and disclosure requirements of transactions, agreements, or business plans
- Perform monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Prepare monthly board reporting packages of results compared to budget, forecast and historical results;
- SEC reporting, including preparation of Forms 10-Q and 10-K
- Liaise with our external auditors for the quarterly reviews and year-end audits
- Collaboration with internal audit and accounting teams on internal control test work coordination to support the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley, Section 404 compliance;
- Maintain great relationships with business partners and accounting peers to address accounting and reporting needs
- Other Ad hoc accounting related duties, as required
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at 310-933-4736 if you’re interested in pursuing this role or just curious to know more!