To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
- Amanda Witt
- Phone: 2407813579
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Front End Developer
TEKsystems, Inc • Washington, DC
Posted 29 days ago
TEKsystems has partnered with a membership based non-profit in search of a UI developer.
- HTML and CSS
- Design knowledge
Technical skills and experience:
A successful UI Front-end Designer/Developer will:
* Design, develop and maintain effective design and look-and-feel, aligned with that of the company as whole.
* Create unique and inspiring design compositions that aligned with that of the company as a whole. Using visual design tools such as Sketch, XD, and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
* Creates and communicates design patterns, standards, and ideas to ensure the organization is inline with industry standards.
* Confidently translate requirements, use cases, prototypes, and/or abstract conceptual ideas into inventive user interfaces for the web and applications.
* Be proficient with Web standards, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and progressive enhancement strategies (mobile first mentally)
* Have working knowledge with JSON, XML, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, CSS preprocessor such as SASS or LESS, Twitter bootstrap framework.
* Be familiar and work within and across Agile development processes; estimation of effort; coding practices such as design/reviews, coding standards, code reviews, tagging, code freeze/branching; automated build, deployment and testing.
* Leverage modern tools and techniques to develop clean, efficient, and reusable code
* Experience in performance optimization using tools such as YSlow, PageSpeed or others is a plus.
* Experience with technologies such as ReactJS, Angular, Node.js, Jasmine, Karma, or any other test frameworks is a plus
* Experience with enterprise CMS, understand Adobe AEM/CQ5 CMS is a plus.
* Fully supports user-centered design principles, including devising innovative ways to incorporate results from user testing, research activities, and informal feedback into a superior user experience.
* Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines/release cycles
* Ability to react quickly to changes and new feature requirements driven by our user analytics and take appropriate actions to mitigate negative impact
* Must be a creative thinker about to solve complex, highly technical problems
* Exceptionally self-motivated and have the desire to learn
* Be detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
* Thrive in a collaborative, team environment, but is also comfortable working independently
Position application requirements include:
* This is a mid- to senior-level; Exemplary portfolio of past professional work or open source contributions or personal projects is required.
* Please have URLs of your work that we can review.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.