To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
The AWS Cryptography team is looking for an exceptionally driven, resourceful, and proactive Executive Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a meticulously organized self-starter who will support multiple leaders in the organization.
The AWS Cryptography leadership team is a tight-knit group that really does work hard, have fun and make history together. As we’ve grown, we’ve recognized the need to add an EA to help the leadership team execute across a wide variety of projects. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership, bias for action, be customer-service oriented, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines. This role will need to execute daily while finding ways to invent and simplify team programs and processes. Integrity, discretion, and professionalism in dealing with leaders and confidential information are critical in this role. The successful candidate will possess the ability to partner with teams across the company, operate independently, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
• Scheduling cost effective air, hotel, and ground transportation and creating detailed travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones), coordinating with in-house travel agents, and managing international travel processes.
• Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
• Proactively coordinating and engaging with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars.
• Acting as a liaison for direct reports
• Driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, etc.)
• Space Management
• Updating team information in corporate people database on a regular basis
• 3+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Experience planning executive Domestic and International Travel
• Space Management experience
• 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
• Project management experience
• High levels of integrity and discretion
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to improve processes
• Bachelor’s Degree