To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Adult Home Care Evenings - Nurses LPN
BAYADA Home Health Care • Ste. Genevieve, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Why You Belong at BAYADA
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Bayada Nurse you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
BAYADA has been listed for the second year in a row as one of the TOP 100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor! We've also been listed as one of the TOP 13 BEST HEALTH CARE COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN AMERICA!
Wondering what it means to be a Bayada Home Care Nurse? Click here to watch the video below to get a great example of how you can change the lives of others.
We have immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN or LVN) in the following areas:
- St. Mary, MO
Benefits available for our nurses:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Current nursing license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience a plus (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)