To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46278
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Branch Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and operations of the branch including managing an outside sales team of 8-10 representatives.
Duties and responsibilities
• Organize the market representation, roles and responsibilities
• Staffing level decisions – sales organization design, markets served, sizing the sales force
• Geographic Market Planning-assign individual rep territories based on historic lead generation, population density, business and vertical demographics, distance and water characteristics
• Analyzing the overlay of service customers within the territory to identify additional revenue generating opportunities
• Budget Planning, Assigning KPI’s, Quotas and Minimum Performance Expectations (MPE’s), as well as accurate, weekly forecasting of growth/performance metrics
• Building strategic plans to increase brand exposure and customer touches within the territories and spearheading tactical execution
• Monitoring the compensation of the sales team and capitalizing on applicable coaching opportunities
• Product sales strategy and planning- Product quotas for POU, brewers and consumables
• Competitive assessments and planning.
• Be regularly present in the market place with the Account Executives and the customers to keep your finger on the pulse of the market and seek out continuous improvement opportunities.
• Creating, executing and managing to a local Business Plan
• 3 to 5 years managing a sales of 5+ sales reps
• Demonstrated success in new business acquisition
• Business services industry preferred
• A strong work ethic needed for market development
• Ability to close deals