Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Technical Product Manager, AI Platform
in our Andover, MA
location. Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. [ Link removed ] Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Are you a passionate Technical Product Manager who has delivered complex technical products in a fast-paced agile environment? Here at Schneider Electric, we are transforming our business with Intelligent Automation technologies to empower end users with RPA, Machine Learning and Cognitive computing and generate business value. If you are about solving exciting problems and delivering user delight, we would love to speak with you.
The AI Platform team in Schneider Digital is looking for a top-notch Technical Product Manager as part of product management team. The goal is to deliver a world class platform to accelerate AI development through an integrated platform approach. This role will work with business stakeholders, product engineering team and executives to build a comprehensive roadmap and deliver on it.
If you're excited by the opportunity to positively impact business processes through innovation and application of advanced technologies, you will feel at home. This role also offers significant learning and growth opportunities in the automation space.
- Translate high-level requirements / Business scenarios into detailed user stories that deliver product capabilities and features
- Ensure completeness of user stories to be ready for development
- Prioritize backlog taking into account the strategy, roadmap, stakeholder needs and technical priorities
- Be the expert user of the product and demonstrate, showcase its capabilities
- Develop strong technical knowledge of the product with a view to improving it based on technology trends and their applicability
- Regular interlocks with stakeholders to ensure clear communications
- Contribute to commercial aspects of product such as contracts, pricing working with technology vendors.
- Participate in working groups in addressing specific challenges / ad-hoc projects
Research emerging technologies deemed relevant to product
- Agile Methodology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Processes
- Machine Learning