To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Signature Consultants • Charlotte, NC
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Salesforce Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Salesforce Developer for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The Salesforce Developer will participate in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, systems programming, and data center capabilities. He or she will be responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
- Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource
- Provide tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor
- Expected to work closely with business partners and technology systems owners in order to define requirements for POC initiatives, information management analysis, analytical reporting deliverables, business intelligence tasks, and ETL solutions
- Viewed as a technology subject matter expert
- Able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors
- Lead the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various components
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Work with leads to transform and develop new requirements into designs, development approaches and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree: Computer Science, Information Technology, etc.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in an application developer role with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Advanced Administration Certification
- Proven experience delivering multiple full lifecycle Salesforce.com implementations
- Strong technical foundation including: 5+ yrs. experience with advanced structured programming - Lightning, APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse, multiple database platforms, and ETL expertise
- Ability to comprehend client requirements and provide effective business solutions
- Effectively work with management, on-site/off-site development staff to accomplish project deliverables
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM methodology and processes
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills both written and verbal and the ability to quickly form meaningful working partnerships
- Work well under pressure. Manage multiple priorities, be proactive, and deliver quality results under aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter, good aptitude, Problem Solver and someone who is open to learning new technologies
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Technical project management experience
- Experience with RESTful webservices
- Experience developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.