Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$19.00 to $22.00 hourly
Accountemps has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. The candidate's responsibilities in this role include attending to the general needs of the AP/Finance Department, while working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager. The candidate will mainly focus on matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Join a fast-growing team in this exciting job opportunity that offers career growth. Located in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term temporary opening.
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
If interested and available, please follow the link to "Apply Now" or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Demonstrated communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Great Plains Experience highly preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans