$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Do you have experience with Government Contracts or within the government space? We have a great opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a driven Assistant Controller for their growing organization. The Assistant Controller will be reporting directly to the Controller and will be accountable for the organization's fiscal operating results and accounting operations. In addition, the Assistant Controller with will prepare the annual forecasting and monthly analysis along with risk management. Located in the heart of Grand Rapids this opportunity is exciting for those who enjoy a growing organization. For immediate consideration please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Determine and invent Ad Hoc financial reports
- Back implementation and make sure adherence to accounting policies and procedures
- Promote accountability and the meeting of deliverables
- Backfill for Controller as needed
- Manage the accounting team during the closing process to make sure deadlines are met
- Help with the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including budgeting and forecasting
- Administer regular account reconciliation to completion
- Enhanced preparation and coordination of fiscal year-end audits
- Deep technical background in public accounting (GAAP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Deltek Costpoint
- Dynamic accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience
- CPA a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles