Primetals Technologies, a worldwide leading engineering and manufacturer of capital equipment for the steel making industry, known for our strengths in mechanical engineering, electronics, automation, manufacturing, project management and service is hiring for the following position: Service Manager Location:
Alpharetta, GA Required Travel
: 0-20% Required Education:
Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Electrical Engineering or related experience in the metals electrical business area. Position Overview:
This position has functional responsibility to develop and guide the overall operation of a small service segment/unit, including creating and implementing the business plans. The Service Manager, guides operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the marketplace to influence profits.
This position reports to the Vice President, Electrical and Automation.Responsibilities:
Close collaboration with Primetals electrical and mechanical sales groups both locally and globally is required in order to support regional and global project opportunities and strategies. This position will lead in the development of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the profit growth and expansion of business.
Detailed Job Requirements include:
Required Skills/Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Successfully define the work flow, job and reporting relationship to obtain optimum effectiveness
- Responsible for innovation to continuously enhance or improve existing policies, products and methods.
- Responsible for continuously enhancing or improving existing policies, products and methods.
- This position will develop new product within the business that are innovative and profitable, that meet acceptable standards for manufacturability, quality and on time delivery.
- Collaborate with other Primetals business units and divisions (local and abroad) to provide total customer solutions based on Primetals solutions, products and services.
Demonstrates ability to communicate with Executive Management
Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for area managed and basic knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact.
8- 10 years of combined experience in Electrical system and solutions, direct exposure to marketing and sales activities in the metals industry and at least Five (5) years of related experience in the rolling & processing solutions and process experience.
Organizational, negotiation, communication and presentation skills required.
At Primetals Technologies, we value difference for the benefit of our Employees, our Customers and our Community. Primetals Technologies is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
- Automotive Sales
- Automobile Dealership
- Incentive Programs
- Management Training