Medical Records TechnicianCompensation:
$19.00 to $25.00 hourly
Immediate Opening for a Medical Records Technician. Apply Now!
The Medical Records Technician is responsible for the maintenance, storage and processing of all medical records and EHR
data. This involves performing a variety of clerical and technical duties associated with the management and oversight of a
program’s medical records including, but not limited to: assembling, analysis, release of information, data processing,
collection, reconciliation and preparation of reports in a manner consistent with medical, administrative, ethical, legal and
regulatory requirements of a mental health care system. Must be able to work independently and have the ability to interact
and communicate both verbally and in writing with clients, family members, the public and physicians and staff.
While working as a contract employee through Robert Half Healthcare Group, you will have access to benefits, be eligible for holiday pay and bonus pay, have access to complimentary online tutorials and can participate in our 401K program.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a Word Document to Samantha Cook with Robert Half Healthcare Practice at [ Email address blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
or call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
• One (1) year of EHR or healthcare information system experience in a psychiatric inpatient or outpatient program or
acute hospital setting AND
• Credentialed as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator
(RHIA), through American Health Information Association (AHIMA) OR
• Two (2) years of EHR or healthcare information system experience in a psychiatric inpatient or outpatient program or
acute hospital setting AND
• Completion of an approved Health Information/Medical Record Certificate Program OR
• Three (3) years of EHR or management of a paper medical record systems experience in a outpatients or community
based healthcare program environment.
• Working knowledge of managing a hybrid medical record system
• EHR System experience, Caminar, Avatar, Anasazi (desired)
• Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations, survey process, accreditation standards, and psychiatric requirements.
• Knowledge and application of appropriate coding systems; ICD-10 CM, DSMV
• Knowledge of documentation and legal issues pertaining to HIPAA, PHI and other health information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
• Sensitivity to multi-cultural populations and issues.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff and County representatives
• Ability to read, write and speak English is crucial, as is the willingness to work with mentally impaired adults.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of
employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Registered Health Information Technician
Registered Health Information Administrator
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator