BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated .Net Developer/Software Developer for an opportunity in Minneapolis, MN.
Title: .Net Developer/Software Developer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
A growing business services company is looking to add a Software Developer. The Developer will design and develop software solutions to address business needs. This includes new development, bug fixes, technical uplifts, as well as user and business support. Software developers on this team are responsible for developing in all layers for the technology stack, and often in more than one technology stack. It is a great work culture where intellectual curiosity, collaboration, work ownership and initiative are valued.
* Design and develop high-quality technical solutions to meet project requirements and architectural and design standards
* Task estimation
* Evaluate project requirements
* Execute development testing to ensure new code, or code changes meet their requirements and are bug-free
* Collaborate with other developers, BAs, business users, and other employees
* Fix bugs
* Provide documentation, including well commented code and formalized documentation
* Report on progress of projects, bugs, and other work item
* Maintain a high degree of professionalism
* Maintain technical currency
* Bring ideas to the IT table
* More than 3 years' experience in -
o Web development concepts such as HTML, CSS
o Application analysis, design and development in C#
o Visual Studio and the Microsoft .NET Framework
o Use of a RDBMS such as SQL Server and RDBMS concepts.
o Source Control such as Git, TFS, SVN
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Knowledge of development patterns and best practices
Nice to Haves?
* Experience in the design and development of web services
* Experience in the Microsoft .NET technology stack
o C#/VB.NET, Visual Studio and .NET Framework
o ASP.NET including MVC and WebAPI
o Microsoft SQL Server
* Familiarity using Git with central remote repository
* Knowledge of WinForms development is a plus
* Experience in an agile environment using continuous integration
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 92967 when responding to this ad.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)