To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator- Part-time
Graco • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The primary focus of this part-time position is to provide data entry support for the Human Resource Management System (HRMS). This individual serves as an initial point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists HR Managers, line managers and employees with issues related to the HR systems and data entry. Positions also assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, data maintenance, testing of system changes, maintaining system tables, creating basic reports, and supporting HRMS upgrades. This position also works on special projects as requested.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. We have excellent corporate opportunities including positions in accounting, finance, information technology, purchasing, marketing, communications and human resources. Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016 & 2018.
- Provide data entry support and maintain HRIS systems.
- Process new hire paperwork.
- Monitor and approve the daily workflow of HR related information.
- Monitor daily system pass through reports.
- Interface with payroll, finance and IT to resolve maintenance and other issues that may affect the system.
- Monitor the HRIS ticketing system for system alerts, help requests and report requests, and assign tickets to appropriate HRIS support personnel.
- Provide customer support to Cell Managers, HR Managers and employees relating to issues with HRIS systems, specifically AutoTime and Workday.
- Trouble shoot system issues and resolve in a timely manner, and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Take responsibility and ensure appropriate action and follow-up are taken.
- Organize and maintain personnel files.
- Ensure I-9 compliance by maintaining I-9 files.
- Program Coordinator for the unemployment process (ADP -TALX) and verifications of employment (ADP-The Work Number).
- Perform general administrative tasks including auditing transfers of new hire data, leave of absence data entry, and maintaining personnel files and I9’s.
- Handles all employee welfare activities to include: flowers, new baby recognition, spring coloring contest and holiday movie event, retiree parties and anniversary events.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three or more years of experience in an administrative capacity in an office setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Windows environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple work demands while meeting somewhat inflexible deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external clients.
- Benefits, HRIS and/or general Human Resources exposure.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with Graco!
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!