We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we're looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Job Posting Title
Job Description Summary
- At least 1 year prior experience working in a warehouse environment and knowledge of warehouse systems
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to complete mathematical calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Flexibility for work schedules including planned and unplanned overtime; may include weekend work
- Ability to work effectively with others
- GED or High school diploma Required
Required Skills and Education
- Ability to keep a safe and clean work environment
- Operates sit-down forklift
- Identify and move product and other materials from and to production work areas
- Retrieve scrap from production cells
- Dump chip bins from machines
- Assist others as needed with specific tasks as directed
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
. AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Children's Health Insurance Program
Hardworking And Dedicated