Apex Systems has the need for a network engineer to support a government client in Huntsville, AL. If you are interested, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
- Secret Clearance
- Must have BS in a STEM field
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- 2 years of experience at minimum (position can be filled at junior or senior level)
- Knowledge of networking required: TCP/IP networks, fiber, RF communication, Cisco routers & switches
- Knowledge of Digital Learning Management Systems, and technical administration and maintenance.
- Must be a fast learner and be able to multiplex between various tasks and assignments.
- Must have strong interpersonal communications and writing skills.
- Must be capable of successfully communicating with U.S. military customers, foreign military personnel, program/project personnel, and business unit management.
- Must be an adaptable, self-starter, self-motivated individual capable of working in supervised, and/or, unsupervised environments.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178