To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- suitland, MD 20746
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • suitland, MD
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Executive Administrator
Government Client: DOD
- Free and accessible parking
- Positive and friendly culture
- Foot-in-the-door opportunity for upward mobility
If interested and qualified, please send an updated Word resume to Stephanie Scherder at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and best times to discuss
- Receiving and organizing phone calls and email / calendars
- Scheduling meetings within team and with government counterparts
- Assisting with event planning
- Assisting with expense reporting
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, the writing of documents, emails, and organizational communications
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university or college
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Basic familiarity within the Government contracting arena
- Ability to work closely with executives
- Professional and mature communication style
- Excellent writing skills
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178